Visiting the Langhe inevitably means getting closer to the world of wine. And even if you are not a true expert or fan of full body reds you will be fashinated by the magic and colors of this corner of Piedmont.
- Morning: guided tour of the city of Alba (about 2 hours walk)
- possibility to arrange lunch break at a local restaurant
- Afternoon: scenic tour of the ‘Classic Langa’ with stops in Barolo and Serralunga
- possibility to organize a wine tasting
- you need a mean of transport
- The excursion is suitable for both individual and groups
- Alba Truffle Fair from October 10 to December 8, 2020