If you really want to know Liguria, then must leave the coast and visit the inland: it is from the combination of sea and mountains, salt and oil, beaches and terraces that the essence of this land is born.
- Morning: guided walking tour of Parasio’s old town in Porto Maurizio (about two hours)
- Possibility to arrange lunch break in a typical restaurant
- Afternoon: transfer to Val Prino. Visit of two villages (Dolcedo and Valloria)
- chance to visit an oil mill
- The excursion is suitable for both individuals and groups
- A means of transport (no big bus) is essential.